Terms and Conditions
Animals are accepted for boarding at Nelson Bay Kennels and Cubbins Cattery subject to the following terms and conditions;
- All guests must have completed updated vaccinations. Dogs need to have a C5 vaccination given 5 days or greater before check in, however for best protection we recommend the intranasal Bronchi-Shield 3 vaccination given 8 days or greater before check in. Cats need to have a minimum F3 given 8 days or greater before check in.
- All pets will be boarded alone. Dog play time is usually communal however each dog is assessed separately to determine suitability for communal play.
- All male cats must be desexed.
- Cubbins Cattery and Nelson Bay Kennels reserves the right to refuse entry of any animal.
- The owner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts or behaviour of the pet while it is in Cubbins Cattery and Nelson Bay Kennels care.
- The owner specifically represents that he or she is the sole owner of the pet, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
- If veterinary attention is necessary for the pet, the owner is liable for all such expenses.
- The pet will be delivered to any person who is prepared to declare that they have the owners’ authority to do so, unless otherwise instructed in writing.
- By signing the contract conditions the owner certifies to the accuracy of all information given about the pet.The owner acknowledges that the signing of this contract shall create a lien over the animal in favour of Cubbins Cattery and Nelson Bay Kennels, which lien shall continue to exist whilst ever monies are owing pursuant to contract.
- Under no circumstances will Cubbins Cattery and Nelson Bay Kennels, or its employees or agents, be held responsible for complications resulting from pre-existing conditions, Paralysis Tick or Canine Influenza that may occur to any pet staying at Cubbins Cattery and Nelson Bay Kennels.
- Playtime – Cubbins Cattery and Nelson Bay Kennels, its staff and agents will not be liable for any problems which develop, provide reasonable care and precautions are followed, and the client hereby releases them from any liability of any kind whatsoever arising from the dog’s attendance and participation in this service.
- The full period booked will be charged during school holiday periods
- Boarding rates are charged on a daily basis.
- The owner agrees to pay the rate for boarding that is in effect on the date that the pet is checked into Cubbins Cattery and Nelson Bay Kennels.
- The owner agrees to pay all costs and charges for special services requested and all veterinary costs for the pet during the time the pet is in Cubbins Cattery and Nelson Bay Kennels care.
- All charges incurred by the owner will be required to be paid in full prior to departure.